A workout in the middle of the day is probably the easiest to accommodate. You can eat a full meal and even a snack before working out and still have time to digest beforehand. As long as you make sure to eat well after the workout, you will be increasing your health and fitness. With the right nutrition and regular exercise you will be able to promote fat loss and build lean muscle. The exact times are just examples; what’s important is the amount of time between meals/snacks and the fact that 12 hours after your first calories you should be having your last calories. I also like to have more protein earlier in the day, more carbs after working out, and eat a higher percentage of fat for my last meal.
- 7:00 Wake Up
- 7:30 Glass of Water with 1 oz of lime juice and 1/4 tsp of pink salt
- 8:00 Fat Coffee or another “Fat” beverage
- 10:00 Meal #1: Pre-workout meal should be mostly protein and fat. Burgers is a great choice.
- 12:00 Workout
- 1:30 Snack #1 or try a Smoothie
- 4:00 Meal #2: Try some meat and veggies.
- 6:30 Snack #2: Try some Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- (Optional) 7:00 Dessert. A good way to satisfy your sweet tooth and get more fat in is with a shake.