Not much to this “recipe.” The type is really up to you, as is the cooking method. I prefer beef, and the fattier the cut, the better. So I’m partial to ribeye, ground beef, etc. But I also enjoy pork, lamb, chicken thighs, and fish like salmon or tuna. Seasoning is up to you as well but avoid sugar. A bigger cut is better, so you can cook several portions at once.
- Meat/Fish- Marinated/Seasoned To Taste
- Bake/Roast/Grill meat or fish to 80%-90% preferred cooked level. (I grill beef rare, because when I eat it over the next week or so, I will be sauteing individual portions.)
- Cut into manageable sized pieces. Depending on the size of the meat, I will freeze some and put some in the fridge.
- In a heated pan added 1/2 -1 tbsp of olive oil/coconut oil/ghee butter.
- Add your chosen serving size of meat, since it’s already mostly cooked, you basically only have to wait for it to be hot.