I love this pizza. I mentioned it here. It’s satisfying and most toppings are fine to eat.
It’s pretty much a “Fathead” dough, but the sauce and toppings are up to you.
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup and 1 tbsp almond flour
- Heat oven to 400
- Put mozzarella and cream cheese in a bowl. Microwave on high for about a 1 minute. Mix lightly then microwave for 30 more seconds. Mix again
- Add the egg and mix well. Add salt and almond flour. Mix until well combined
- Prepare a sheet of parchment paper, sprinkled with almond flour. Place dough on the parchment paper, and another sheet of parchment paper over the dough. Use your hands or a rolling pin to flatten and stretch the dough
- Transfer dough to a greased baking sheet/pizza pan/etc. and bake for 10-15 minutes. Until dough is lightly browned
- Remove from oven and load up your favorite sauce and toppings
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes