Eggs. And they’re easy.
- 2-4 eggs (depending on your hunger level)
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
Optional Ingredients – I add one or more of these depending on what I have and if I’m feeling “fancy”
- Peppers (Green or Red)
- Cheese (Boursin or Brie are delicious)
- Cooked Ground Sausage (1-2 oz)
- 1-2 Bacon Slices, Chopped
- Use a medium to large saute pan, medium heat
- Pour half of the coconut oil into the pan
- If you’re adding mushrooms or peppers, add these first, saute until softened
- Add eggs, scramble.
- When eggs are almost done, add remaining coconut oil and mix everything together well. (This is when you would add cheese and/or sausage)