This stuff is really, really good. And with about five times as much fat as protein, it’s a great snack. It’s not too hard to find; most supermarkets carry it. Another option is to make your own. Here’s how I do it:
- 1 lb. Cream Cheese (16 oz.) Softened
- 8 oz. Whipped Butter, Room Temperature
- 1-2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic (Optional- I like mine really garlic-y)
- In a food processor, hand mixer, or even a blender, mix together butter and cream cheese.
- Add seasonings/herbs, blend together.
- Refrigerate for at least a couple hours before eating. (I like to separate the cheese into a few small containers)