When you’re working out in the morning, the goal is to give your body some fuel for the workout, but you don’t want to be full. You also want to be able to eat enough after working out and throughout the day to promote recovery. With the right nutrition and regular exercise you will be able to promote fat loss and build lean muscle. The exact times are just examples; what’s important is the amount of time between meals/snacks and the fact that 12 hours after your first calories you should be having your last calories. I also like to have more protein earlier in the day, more carbs after working out, and eat a higher percentage of fat for my last meal.
- 7:00 Wake Up
- 7:30 Glass of Water with 1 oz of lime juice and 1/4 tsp of pink salt
- 7:45-8:00 Black Coffee
- 8:30 Snack #1: Nuts or an Avocado are good ones.
- 9:30-10:00 Workout
- 11:30 Meal #1: After a workout include some extra carbs. Keto Pizza is a good one if you already have it made. Otherwise go for some eggs and veggies.
- 2:30 Fat Coffee if you’re feeling sluggish or worn down from the workout. Or Snack #2, like Charcuterie
- 5:30-6:30 Meal #2; My go to dinner is a big salad, but go with what you want.
- (Optional) 7:00 Dessert. If you already have Keto Chocolate Cupcakes or Keto Cheesecake prepared, feel free to have a serving. If you’re craving something sweet and have nothing prepared try some mousse.